- Operation & maintenance of Thermic fluid heater coal & FO fired (FBC & Chain Grate type).
- Operation & maintenance of Brine Chillers.
- Operation & maintenance of Boiler firing system is FO type.
- Operation & maintenance of WHR steam boiler of FBC coal fired.
- Operation & maintenance of chillers (VCC).
- Operation & maintenance of Vapour absorption chiller (VAC).
- Operation & maintenance Centrifugal & reciprocating Air Compressors type.
- Operation & maintenance of Cooling towers Air Handling Units (AHU) & Air Washers.
- Operation & maintenance of WTP like DM, RO & Softner Plant.
- Operation & maintenance of Effluent Treatment Plant ETP both aerobic & anaerobic type.
- Identification of problem in machinery & maintenance of Gearbox, Heat exchanger, hydraulic & Pneumatic cylinder.
- Operations & maintenance of HP compressor up to 60 bar.
- Operation & maintenance of FCU & HRU Unit.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Mechanical
Insecticides (India) Ltd
Insecticides (India) Ltd. is committed to fortify Agriculture with a highly productive and progressive vision and mission to make Indian Farmers prosperous. Having made a modest foray into Indian Agriculture Space in 2002, today Insecticides (India) is one of the premier names in Crop Protection Industry. Today with more than 120 formulation products and 15 technical products, Insecticides (India) manufactures all types of insecticides, weedicides, fungicides and PGRs for all types of crops and household.
Our International Tie ups with Nissan Chemical Industries Limited, Japan for products like Pulsor and Hakama and technical collaboration with AMVAC, USA for Products like Thimet and Nuvan corroborate our efforts to make agriculture rewarding for Indian Farmers.
Today our Tractor Brand Range of products like Lethal, Victor, Thimet, Monocil, Nuvan, Xplode, Hijack, Pulsor and Hakama are the choicest brands of every farmer.
Another feather in the cap is the state of the art R&D facility in India, in Joint Venture with a Japanese company OAT Agrio Co., Ltd. with an objective to invent new agro chemical molecules for India and global markets.
With 5 state-of-the-art ultra-modern Formulation plants, 2 multi stream Technical Plants and 24 depots spread across the length and breadth of the country, make it possible to make the products reach to its end consumers.
Insecticides (India) takes pride in mentioning that one of the major strength is the channel partners which include about 4800 distributors and 60000 dealers, who have always formed the face of the company and played a vital role in smooth operations of the company.